As the weather becomes increasingly nicer I’ve had an itch to get out and do some grilling. I’ve wanted to try my hand at grilling some veggies for a while, and I finally did it! These veggies were exactly what I was looking for. They have the perfect amount of spice balanced by a little sweetness and they are incredibly easy! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- Chopped veggies of your choice. I chose Brussels sprouts, carrots, and asparagus.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon sliced
- Chop your veggies to whatever size you want and put them in a shallow baking dish. Pour olive oil and spices over the veggies and shake/stir to combine.
- Move the veggies onto a tinfoil tray for grilling. Drizzle with lemon juice and place lemon slice over the veggies.
- Slide your tinfoil tray onto the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring 2-3 times to cook on all sides.
- Remove from grill and serve!
These veggies were the easiest thing to make and would be the perfect side to any BBQ. Let me know how you like them!
Do you have Bloglovin’? Follow me here!