Tap Basin Wash Vintage Mixer Kitchen ZPSPZ Swivel Black 02 Faucet,Black Hot And Cold Sink, Kitchen Bowl, Wash Copper All vbydadac22164-Furniture
- Artzfolio Floral Letter Z Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Paddia Stable Stool Fabric Sofa Stool for shoes Bench Coffee Table Short Sitting Pier Round Stool Sofa Footstool Simple PU Leather Short Stool Creative Hexagonal Modern Footstool Coffee Table Sitting
- Entrance Door mat, Bedroom Living Room Antiskid Absorbent Door mat Carpet mat Household dust Removal Floor mat-P-90x60cm(35x24inch)
- Thicken Lamb Cashmere Tatami Floor Mattress Pad, Foldable Tatami Mattress Topper Student Dormitory Futon Mattresses with Single Mattress - 180x200 cm (71x78 Inches),White,180x200cm
- W PACKAGING WPWCB50WPT 1 2 Sheet (15.75x20.75) White Plain Cake Box (Top Only) W Window for Rectangular Cakes (Pack of 100)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The sink faucet basin mixer single-attached copper Mixer Taps
- Canarm Ryland 1 Light Chain Pendant - Matte Black Finish
- JIAHENGY Sink Mixer Faucet tap Personalized fashion trend Bathroom Chrome Polished Basin ColdandHot Water Toilet Kitchen bathroom
- Ceravid Vanea Wand WC Tiefspüler Rimfree ohne Spülrand, wei? alpin, ohne Deckel CA5050000
- H Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Shower Kit gold Green Jade marble shower antique shower faucet brass rain-water mixing valve retro shower Series L
- Sullivans PN2490 Wood Branch (Set of 2), 10 x 4 Inches and 12 x 4 Inches, Brown
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.