Pair, Brackets Rod Shower PN 4539B Ginger Polished Columnar Nickel, nphcadac36217-Furniture
- Flash Furniture XU-DG6Q6B1LAD-MAHW-GG HERCULES Series Black Ladder Back Metal Restaurant Chair - Mahogany Wood Seat
- Creative Foldable Lazy Sofa Computer Chair Dormitory Single Chair Lousy Bedroom with Stools Lazy Sofa (color 17)
- Jaclo 86562-AB Shower Stall Shower Drain for 2 PVC, Antique Brass
- Oudan Copper European Style Double Three-Hole Basin Sink Taps
- Faucet Modern Plated Mixer Faucet Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Basin Faucet Deck Mounted Waterfall Faucets Mixer Tap Single Handle Single Hole Chrome
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Retro Brass pink gold Single Lever 1 Hole Ceramic Valve Hot and Cold Water Single Lever Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Single Hole Basin Mixer Taps round draw-down basin sinks,
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucethot and Cold Water Mixer Faucet 2 Handle Available
- Petit Collage Dinosaurs Wall Decal
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.